Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 29, 2005

just another night


It was just another night, while i was talking to a friend... She was mad at me and i didnt know why.
Just like all the people who were close to me. Suddenly the lights went off and i didnt even got a chance to say that m sorry and i care.
There was an uneasy stillness in my room, felt like there was an ocean roaring... I could hear it and i could see
it, there was something that filled my room and was overpowering me, i decided to lay down on my bed to relax and i could feel her laying right beside me, she was cold, she was never so cold...
my eyes kept on scavenging in my room filled with something which makes some afraid and others peaceful,
for me it was something different...
then suddenly the barking of the street dog tore into the silence of the place, which shook me up a bit, i turned back to her thinking that it was just another night...
but i was wrong, like always...

2 comments:

Anirudh 'Lallan' Choudhry said...

i am speechless...never knew u could write that high.....well cant say much as i still am wondering...

m still here... said...

thanks man